20-08 Sprint Blog
So, Monday 20th July marks the start of Sprint 20-08, the 8th Sprint since I started using the Sprint system in March/April 2020.
Each sprint has 12 days, in two sections of six days, A and B. This is because I work 3-day on and 3-days off, so 6 days is one complete rotation.
Days are recorded as: 20-08a-D3 - which denotes the sprint, the section and the day.
For this sprint I am still on furlough, I will be returning to work in August, so although I'm not at work at the moment, I am still setting my alarm for 0500 and doing my best to be up then, in the gym for 0600, to try and get into the routine of being up early, so that when I return to work, I'll be able to work out before my work day starts at 0800 (0730 for travel time).
Sprint 20-08 Plans
- Monday 20th July 2020 - 20-08a-D1 - FURLOUGH - BodyPump 104
- Tuesday 21st July 2020 - 20-08a-D2 - FURLOUGH - BodyBalance
- Wednesday 22nd July 2020 - 20-08a-D3 - FURLOUGH - Sh'BAM 33 or 34 (or both!)
- Thursday 23rd July 2020 - 20-08a-D4 - OFF - BodyPump 104 + BodyBalance
- Friday 24th July 2020 - 20-08a-D5 - OFF - BodyBalance
- Saturday 25th July 2020 - 20-08a-D6 - OFF - Sh'BAM 33 & 34
- Sunday 26th July 2020 - 20-08b-D1 - FURLOUGH - BodyPump 104
- Monday 27th July 2020 - 20-08b-D2 - FURLOUGH - BodyBalance
- Tuesday 28th July 2020 - 20-08b-D3 - FURLOUGH - Sh'BAM 33 or 34 (or both!)
- Wednesday 29th July 2020 - 20-08b-D4 - OFF - BodyPump 104 + BodyBalance
- Thursday 30th July 2020 - 20-08b-D5 - OFF - BodyBalance
- Friday 31st July 2020 - 20-08b-D6 - OFF - Sh'BAM 33 & 34
Monday 20th July 2020 - 20-08a-D1 - FURLOUGH - BodyPump 104
Not a bad tickle for 0516!!
Got up, got into my gym gear, came downstairs, sorted the kids out, went back up, put my sweat band on, got my pump on!
Not as high on the calories as normal, but then again I'm about 2 hours earlier than normal!
Happy that I didn't dither this morning, I did what I had to do to make sure that the girlies were ok, then went straight upstairs!
I think getting dressed into my gym gear when I first get up in the morning, rather than coming down and getting stuck into my computer, really is going to be a game changer for me! I know some women change into their gym gear at night, so that they're ready in the morning, but I don't sleep well at the best of times, so I don't need to be restricted in a sports bra and lycra all night as well!
Overall, mega happy that I decided last night that this was the new morning routine, and then I got up and just did it! Proud 10/10!